Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Demo 2 About to Close!

This is just a friendly reminder that the full second demo of Phantasmaburbia isn't going to available in 24 hours. Better grab it while you can!

In the meantime, I've gone and added the "partial" demo 2 to GameJolt and YoYogames.
In addition to all the updates that came with the full 2nd demo, I fixed a number of new things. Namely:

-Running is faster, and there's now an option to "Run by default," so that holding right click makes you walk instead.
-To use a SPEC item, you can simply right-click the target object. This makes puzzle stuff way faster and cleaner, and I love it.
-Doesn't reload sounds and stuff when you return to the title screen, which makes it way faster and avoids wasting memory.
-Fleeing from battle is now animated.

Not huge changes, but they make the game a lot more playable. Thanks to everyone who's played and commented on the full demo 2! :)

Oh, and...... one more thing......
Photobucket
(Click)


Just a teeny sample of what I've been working on in the last 10 days.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

OH god it's Pat! He's gonna be my favorite I can tell haha. Dat dinosaur shirt.

The changes for the gamejolt demo sound good dude