Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Nuzlocke Challenge Part 3 (more Pokemon comics)

I drew more Pokemon comics. AGES ago. I beat the game not long after my last post, but never got around to drawing the final comic depicting my battle against the champion. At this point I don't really remember that well and don't totally care either.

NEW:
9 | 10 | 11 |

OLD:
5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |


What I remember of the champion battle isn't that great anyway. Was a pretty straight cleaning up of the place. At the end I had to sacrifice Mrs. Smells I think, but it ended with an epic Overheat or something from Strider. End of story.

The new games (Black&White) are coming out soon in America, and I'm totally snagging myself a copy of White version. Can't wait.

2 comments:

DemonicChocobo said...

lol @ the Homestuck names. GJ with the whole thing.

D. D. 360 said...

There be Blazikens all up in this bitch.