Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Nuzlocke Challenge, Part 2

Remember those Pokemon comics I drew? Well, I've had a bunch more sitting around. I meant to put them up once I had 4 new ones, but laziness/game making/college/whatever got in the way so I never drew anymore. Figured I may as well put them up now rather than waiting for a comic that probably won't ever be done.

EDIT an hour later: after putting them up I magically felt like drawing another one. So I added it.

NEW:
5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

OLD:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |


In the actual game I got up to Victory Road and then just kinda stopped playing around a month ago, with the intent to catch up comicwise. Maybe I'll come back to this, I'unno.

2 comments:

Mack151 aka Rockythechao said...

Ah, I was wondering what happened to these things. Good to see you haven't forgotten about them! =P

Man of Doom said...

These are hilarious I would love to see them all the way through to the end.