Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am a Twit

I just set up a Twitter account like 5 minutes ago! I'm going to see how this works out for me. Perhaps if you like me a lot you'll follow me?

For those of you waiting on game updates, thanks for your patience! I've made some recent progress with Dubloon... I had some fun puzzle ideas and I started putting them together for the next dungeon. Still a ways off from letting you play anything, but at least I'm making some progress.

CowboyKilla is going smoothly as well. Andrew and I have a lot of cool things in store, but we're going to keep it all a secret for now :} CowboyKilla has been getting more attention than my other projects, but to be fair, the stakes are a bit higher on it.

No comments: