Phantasmaburbia

This website is no longer updating!
You can find me at Dumb and Fat dot com!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let's Play Assassin Blue!

I thought this was hilarious and just had to share it...



A dude from Britain who goes by the name Malefact played through Assassin Blue, recording his commentary along the way. Fun times! I stuck all the videos into a single playlist so you can enjoy them all from the comfort of my blog.

That aside...

I haven't had much time to work on my new game, but I have given it a title: Yellow Goo Love! I think those who enjoyed the likes of Assassin Blue will find this an odd change of pace, but, hey. Now here's a screenshot or two for those who are hungry to see them...

Photobucket
The intro cutscene, from which the game gets its name...

Photobucket
Yeah, I threw in a Super Mario Galaxy level for kicks.

EDIT!
Holy shit, I was featured on IndieGames.com
My life = Rather complete
*___*

4 comments:

Fangz said...

Any chance of a sequel to Assassin Blue eventually? Assassin Red sounds somewhat inevitable...

Banov said...

Uhm, no, not in the foreseeable future. I want to keep making new titles rather than sequels for now. Usually by the time I finish a game I'm quite fed up with it :d

Brandon D. said...

Hey Banov. It's bkdbear (blah blah blah) from AIM. For some reason, I never learned of your new game. I even saw it in your status and STILL didn't know.

Anonymous said...

next page generic propecia for sale - propecia hair regrowth